We perform hardware forensics on hardware computing devices such as Password Cracking, Analyzing the contents of the memory, data cloning for offline analysis, and many more.Contact Us
What we do?
Evidence is an important factor in any investigations.
Forensics investigations rely on this method. The evidence will
prove vital for the success of investigation. Data or
information should be communicated accurately in an
investigation. Computer forensics depends on evidence in the
form of bits and bytes for a case analysis. The bits and bytes
reside on the storage medium of a digital device. Devices come
in a variety of formats as PCs, Servers, Mobile Phones, Sim
Cards, Memory Cards, iPods, Routers and more.
Two methods are widely adopted in acquiring data from a digital device.
- Software Methods
- Hardware Methods
The golden rule of forensics states that we cannot work on the suspect device. It should be copied and any analysis should be done on the copy of the original one. The data should be copied at the earliest. There should not be any tampering of the suspect device. Another important requirement in forensics is a drive lock. This device should lock the suspect drive as to avoid any contamination of data.
AKS IT Services performs hardware forensics on hardware computing devices by:
- Password Cracking: For getting access to data residing in hardware media
- Online Analysis: Analyzing the contents of RAM, Cache, temporary folders on live hardware
- Imaging: Cloning the data from the hardware device for offline analysis
- Offline Analysis: For analyzing logs, system registry entries, syslogs, etc.
- Co-relation: For stiching the story together to make a case that can be explained in the court of law