80% websites have serious security vulnerabilities. We identifies vulnerabilities on your website so that your website is secured even against the most sophisticated cyber attackContact Us
How it works?
Incident Handling can be an integral part of an Information Security System; an incident handling system can allow an organization to gain greater awareness and control over the various components of their IT infrastructure. Formation of Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) An organization's CSIRT will typically be deployed at its headquarters; it will be responsible for handling and analysing all computer security incidents, such as: -Tracing of threatening/malicious mails -Attacks on machines (hacking incidents) -Ingress of Malware The CSIRT will have an in-house incident management centre which will house the various hardware and software required for incident handling. It will also serve as a liaison between the organization and CERT-In, and will forward them any incidents that the CSIRT is unable to handle on its own.
How it works?
Money is the most common motive behind all crimes. The same is also true for cyber crime. Globally it is been observed the more and more cyber crimes are being committed for financial motives rather than for revenge or fun. With the tremendous increase in the use of Internet and Mobile banking, Mobile Wallet, Internet banking, e-commerce, Online share trading, there has been a corresponding growth in the incidents of financial frauds.
Financial Frauds include Credit card frauds, Debit card frauds, Internet banking frauds, Mobile banking frauds, Insurance frauds, Computer manipulation, Accounting scams etc. AKS IT Services audit and secure Mobile and Internet banking applications, payment gateways and investigate cyber crime involving financial frauds.
- Analyze and assess how cyber technologies are applied to financial crime, white collar crime and fraud investigations
- Apply computer forensics tools and techniques to financial crime, white collar crime and fraud investigations
- Understanding the technical, legal and ethical implications of conducting a high-technology investigation and applying technical, legal and ethical concepts to cybercrime investigations
- Apply fraud prevention and detection tools and techniques to counter complex fraud schemes
- Understand the complexities of payment systems and their role in fraud
- Auditing and testing of financial solutions